Fully integrated MAXON CINEMA 4D matchmoving solution.
CineCAT offers a full automatic and robust solution for camera tracking inside MAXON CINEMA 4D. CineCAT estimates camera parameters and reconstructs 3D points of the scene from image sequences. The estimated parameters can directly be integrated into the Cinema 4D scene.
- Supported systems: Windows (32 and 64 bit versions), Mac OS X (Intel or PPC)
- Seamless integration into MAXON CINEMA 4D
- Fully automatic match moving
- Very fast multi-threaded tracking engine, which employs up to 4 processors
- Image sequences in the format: JPEG, PNG, GIF, CIN, DPX, PNM, TGA, TIFF, BMP
- Arbitrary image resolution including SDTV and HDTV up to 2048x1156
- Flexible Auto Feature Detector options
- Solves free and nodal pan camera motion
- Solves constant and variable focal length shots
- Lens distortion correction tool
- Polygon mask tool
- Extensive scene modelling tools
- Fast and easy access to scene orientation
- Locator tool for adding manual points where needed
- Controllable number of exported 3D points and scene objects
- Export of image sequences with compensated lens distortion - exported image sequences can be automatically imported as scene backdrops
In order to be compatible to most computer systems, CineCAT is designed to have low system requirements.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4 GHz or equivalent AMD® processor with SSE2 technology
- RAM requirements depends on the length of the image sequence: 256 MB for short (~50 frames) and 1 GB for longer (~500 frames) image sequences are recommended
- MAXON CINEMA 4D R10.5 to R14